Job Vacancies May2017
An award winning and STOW –TT Certified member of the Energy Chamber is seeking to fill the position of Administrative and Accounting Assistant
Permanent position includes an HSE leadership role. Transition to be completed by June 2nd 2017.
For position details, see link http://www.coteel.com/index.html
Deadline for submission Monday 15th May, 2017
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject:
“Administrative and Accounting Assistant – ‘Name of applicant’ ”
Company: Lloyd's Register
Vacancy: Project Co-ordinator (integrity/corrosion)
To support ongoing projects by providing administrative and technical assistance to ensure project efficiency and successful completion.
Identify additional Asset Integrity opportunities that can assist clients by offering value to their operations.
This role involves assisting with coordination of project team members, assisting with facilitating, reporting and analyzing projects under the supervision of the project co-ordinator. This position requires constant monitoring and control of numerous project variables in line with the companies Project Management Framework (PMF).
The project administrator requires strong executive administrative skills, as well as experience in finance budgeting and reporting. The requisite duties and responsibilities of the project administrator are but not limited to the following:
- Assist with planning the financial budget necessary for the project
- Assist with coordinating with various team members for updates regarding work in progress
- Monitoring the progress of projects and acknowledging team suggestions
- Ensuring that guidelines are being met by project team members
- Initiating the project or contract and working until the project is completed
- Discussing updates with internal and external stakeholders
- Generating reports from the LR Management System i.e. JDE,SAP, etc.
- Ensure compliance with the LR Project Management Framework
- Invoice management/control
- Document Management/Control
- Supply Chain Management
- Sub-contractor co-ordination & management
- Training and competency co-ordination
- Assist with the development of bids & proposals
In addition to the above administrative overview, this position may also include a technical role which will include involvement in various Asset Integrity Engineering related projects. The technical duties and responsibilities of the project coordinator are but not limited to the following:
- Data collection, trending, analysis & reporting for Corrosion consulting projects
- Field verification, data collection, entry & reporting for RBMI Implementation & Evergreening
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders including 3rd party testing laboratories for Welding & Materials support
- Development and coordination including logistics for LR offered external training courses
Job Specific Technical/Professional Qualifications/Requirements:
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Administrative Professional certification and/or qualification
- A minimum 5 O’Level passes including Mathematics and English
- Computer Literate
- Project management certification will be considered an asset
- 5+ years in Energy Industry with a min. 2 years specific to inspection and project administration would be beneficial.
- Project management experience is a must.
- Keen interest in personal development in Project Management and Asset Integrity
- High degree of numeracy, computer literacy and good communication skills (verbal, written reports & presentations
Making the most of our employee’s talents is one of our biggest priorities as a business – our success is based on the professional and technical expertise of our people. We offer a generous benefits package that goes beyond financial reward and includes professional subscriptions and clear career paths:
- An attractive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for career development ;
- Challenging tasks, access to new technologies;
- Professional colleagues and a friendly and informal working environment;
- High-grade continuous training and courses.
Closing date application is June 7, 2017. All applications with detailed resumes should be emailed to email@example.com and contain “Project Co-ordinator (integrity/corrosion)” in the subject line.
If you would like to feature a vacancy on this page, please put your vacancy in the above format and email to firstname.lastname@example.org