TTCSI (Trinidad and Tobago Coalition of Services Industries)
The Manager will be responsible for the effective and efficient management of the overall operations of
the TTCSI and in particular its finance and portfolio.
The selected candidate is responsible for:
- Formulating policy recommendations for consideration of the Board of Directors and executing such policy on approval or as directed;
- Promoting trade in services locally, regionally and internationally
- Research and development for the TTCSI
- Prepares and presents draft annual budgets for consideration by the Board of Directors.
- Attends meetings of the Board of Directors.
- Advises the Board of Directors on strategic measures to be taken to protect the TTCSi’s interest.
- Responsible for training, development, deployment of staff and discipline.
- Ensures that decisions of the Board are carried out within established/recommended time frames.
- Continually reviews the financial performance of the TTCSI and its business ventures and recommends appropriate changes for improvement.Pursues the interest of the TTCSI by securing and maintaining linkages with other Coalitions and all stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Management with knowledge of research/marketing, finance and trade or similar combination of qualifications and training
- A minimum of five years managerial experience
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Characteristics of ideal candidate
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to exercise mature judgement and discretion in making difficult job decisions and in interpreting policies and procedures.
- Must be able to communicate orally and through writing effectively
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships TTCSI stakeholders, especially other employees, TTCSI members and the public
The post is of a contract nature – three (3) years and the terms and conditions are to be agreed upon
with the Board of Directors.
Applications should reach the Chairman of the HR Committee by confidential email and submitted to
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2.00 p.m. on November 30, 2017. Unsuitable applications will not be
To support various ongoing projects by providing technical assistance relating to mainly technical drawings and illustrations (using AutoCAD), but also other Asset Integrity related tasks as required. Identify additional Asset Integrity opportunities that can assist clients by adding value to their operations.
This role involves coordinating with project team members across various regions globally and producing various types of technical drawings and illustrations. This position also includes an additional technical support role which will include involvement in various other Asset Integrity Engineering related activities.
The position of CAD Operator requires strong communication skills, attention to detail, as well as the ability to perform as part of a team to ensure deadlines and objectives are achieved within the given constraints. The requisite duties and responsibilities of the CAD Operator are, but not limited to:
- Generate and maintain inspection drawings and other technical illustrations for project teams such as P&ID’s, Pressure Vessels, Structural, etc.
- Prepare and maintain other graphic illustrations as required e.g. organigrams, floorcharts etc
- Maintain drawing register (MS Access) and document revision control.
- Data collection, trending, analysis & reporting for Corrosion consulting projects
- Field verification, data collection, entry & reporting for RBMI Implementation & Evergreening
- Provide quality assurance of own and other produced drawings and documents.
- Monitoring the progress of the project and acknowledging team suggestions
- Ensuring that each project guidelines are being met
- Initiating the project or contract and working until the project is completed
- Discussing updates with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with the LR Project Management Framework
- Periodic Reporting
- Assist technical projects as required
- Assist with the development of bids & proposals
Job Specific Technical/Professional Qualifications/Requirements:
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Administrative Professional certification and/or qualification
- A minimum 5 O’Level passes including Mathematics and English
- 3+ years of relevant drafting experience (AutoCAD Mandatory)
- Project management certification will be considered an asset
- Computer Literate
- 3-5 years in Energy Industry with a min. 2 years specific to isometrics and other technical drawings such as P&ID’s and General Arrangements.
- High degree of numeracy, computer literacy and good communication skills (verbal, written reports & presentations)
- Keen interest in personal development in Project Management and Inspection
- Must be flexible with regards to travel overseas.
- Demonstrates a willingness to adapt and respond to process improvements.
- Works as an effective member of a team, with an understanding of others' roles and how they contribute to achieving the objectives of the team.
- Demonstrates willingness to personally learn and develop
- Proactive in communicating and responding to others' requirements, seeking information from other areas of the business as required. Communication will be with both external clients and internal colleagues.
- Proactively manages own workload, and resolves conflicting priorities, in order to meet deadlines and meet quality standards.
- Understands market drivers of success and commits to individual change to improve service and performance.
- Demonstrates self-motivation to achieve own performance objectives.
Closing date application is November 30, 2017. All applications with detailed resumes should be emailed to email@example.com and contain “CAD Operator Application” in the subject line.
Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) Officer
- To enforce and monitor all HSSE requirements of the project site ensuring compliance to the company’s HSSEQ-MS in accordance with ISO standard, STOW, the OSH Act and any other legislation.
- To coordinate and execute external HSSE related activities such as audits, meetings and training programs.
- To carry out hazard identification, risk assessments and reporting using the Job Hazard Analysis (JHA).
- To respond to employees, sub-contractors & client’s queries/concerns regarding HSSE issues by sharing knowledge and encouraging good HSSE practices.
- To review and endorse PPE requisitions for project assigned personnel & subcontractors.
- To collect and log data for all projects (hard copy) with respect to:
- Near Misses
- Accident (including first aid and loss time)
- Corrective/Preventative Action,
- HSSE Training Completed and Outstanding training reports,
- HSSE Statistical Data (Man Hours, LTI’s, Recordable, Near Miss, etc.)
- Medicals – including Health Surveillance
- Issue of PPE
- Safety and safety violation report
- Any other logs that require updating
- Near Misses
- To compile all project HSSE data and submit same to coincide with the end-of-month/as per the client’s request.
- To coordinate the implementation of TOSL’s incident prevention programs for all assigned projects.
- To inspect machinery and equipment such as lifting devices, machine shields, pneumatic tools, scaffolding, extinguishers, etc. as required to ensure they comply with all regulatory and contractual requirements.
- To facilitate/coordinate all HSSE training and awareness sessions for project personnel (sub-contractors included).
- To promote TOSL’s Safety Leadership & Behavioural Based Safety program to enhance the Safety Culture on Projects
- To keep the Manager- HSSEQ updated with regards to ongoing projects, project status, major activities, incidents, HSSE concerns and the provision of HSSE data.
- NEBOSH/OSHA Certificate (Level 3)
- OSHA 30 hours General Industry
- Five (5) CXC Ordinary Level subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English Language
- PLEA Passport
- TBOSIET Training
- Standard First Aid, CPR and AED
- 10pt Drug Test (3 months old)
- Police Certificate of Character (6 months old)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point and Access)
- Certificate in Behavioural Safety Management and/or risk assessment will be an asset
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience performing HSSE related duties
- Experience in the use of the following systems/techniques:
- Fire prevention and protection
- Confined space entry
- Live plant Permit to Work Systems
- Authorized gas testing
- Web-based data management systems
- OSH-TT Recordkeeping requirements
- In-depth understanding of ISO standards, STOW and OSHAS 18001 systems
- Experience in conducting risk assessments and HSSE audits
- Experienced in accident investigation
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies, techniques and concepts
- Experience in compiling statistics and generating weekly HSSE reports
All interested persons can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions: Friday 24th November at 4:00pm
To support various clients with Asset Integrity related services - This includes performing and co-ordinating various types of inspections, assessments and/or providing solutions to various situations to further enhance clients operations. Additionally, provision of technical support within the areas of expertise. This role includes the co-ordinations and delivery of integrity projects to ensure the scope, schedule, budget, communication, and client satisfaction are delivered at the highest level possible. More details below:
- To assist with the planning, implementation, management and reporting of integrity management activities;
- Assist in the development and implementation of integrity management systems for clients;
- Performance and coordination of various types of inspections i.e. API 510/570/653, NACE, Infrared, etc;
- Assessment of anomalies and development of monitoring and repair strategies;
- Perform, coordinate and review Fitness For Service assessments;
- Performing Risk Assessments using software products as well as customized assessments using proprietary methods;
- Read, interpret and summarize vendor reports, spreadsheets, P&IDs, integrity data, and other technical documents;
- Prepare inspection work scopes and procedures, using Traditional and Advanced Non Destructive Testing
- Management of pressure system risk based inspection (RBI) requirements and inputs/outputs to client’s Maintenance Management System;
- Assist in the preparation of integrity management strategy documents;
- Identify and suggest solutions to add value to potential and current clients operations;
- To perform assessments, provide specialist advice/solution and training to internal/external clients, undertake research or development work within agreed parameters including budget and contractual requirements.
- To assess/recommend scope, cost, time, resources of the work to be undertaken for an internal/external client meeting contractual/project requirements.
- To undertake project management where applicable including monitoring project performance against, scope, schedule, budget, communication, resourcing, and ultimately client satisfaction through the contract requirements. Where not a project manager, provide feedback to the project teams to improve project activities.
- To mentor/coach team members, as appropriate, to build capacity, capability, and support networks to effectively leverage knowledge transfer and application.
- Continually drive for new and more effective service delivery options to always ensure that clients receive the best solution possible and participate regularly in industry meetings and technical meetings.
- Preparation of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports
Job Specific Technical/Professional Qualifications/Requirements:
Minimum Qualifications Required
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering
- API 510, 570 Certification (580 & 653 would be considered an asset)
- Project management certification would be considered an asset
- 5+ years in Energy Industry with a min. 5 years specific to Asset Integrity Management.
- Familiarity with the following standards (certification in any or multiple is a plus): API 510, 570, 571, 579, 580, 581; ASME, National board, NACE.
- Knowledge of NDT techniques, applications and experience in inspection of pressure systems and structural plant preferred;
- Keen interest in personal development in Project Management and Asset Integrity
- Sufficient relevant previous working experience to demonstrate good awareness of the relevant specialist requirements, knowledge and application;
- Good attention to detail and accuracy;
- The ability to be self-motivated and work independently;
- Flexibility in approach to problem solving and familiar with the use of integrity databases;
- Technical knowledge and work experience in pipeline risk management and analysis;
- Effective communication skills, including technical report writing and presentation skills at client meetings and conferences;
- Adaptable and well organised with a practical minded approach with the ability to work to tight deadlines;
Making the most of our employee’s talents is one of our biggest priorities as a business – our success is based on the professional and technical expertise of our people. We offer a generous benefits package that goes beyond financial reward and includes professional subscriptions and clear career paths:
- An attractive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for career development ;
- Challenging tasks, access to new technologies;
- Professional colleagues and a friendly and informal working environment;
- High-grade continuous training and courses.
Closing date application is November 24, 2017. All applications with detailed resumes should be emailed to email@example.com and contain “Inspection Engineer Application” in the subject line.