The SME sector is defined as comprising of two segments: the small enterprises which employ between 6-25 workers and generate sales of $500,000 to $2.99 million. The medium sized enterprises employ between 26-50 workers and have sales of $3 million to $50 million.
This workshop is designed to change the mindset of the participant (founder, CEO, or senior manager) to a more entrepreneurial one, so the spirit of growth can be continued through the business cycle.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
1. Participants will know the difference between a businessman and an entrepreneur
2. They will know how to develop a better business model and strategy
3. Participants will know how to analyze the internal and external business environment
4. They will know how to develop their marketing strategy to uncover market opportunities
5. Participants will know how to create profit/loss and cash flow statements
6. They will essentially know how to write their business plans.
Dates: November 22nd, 23rd & 30th 2017
Venue: Energy Chamber, Learning Centre
Members: $3000 per participant (VAT Exclusive)
Non-members: $3500 per participant (VAT Exclusive)
For More Information:
Chrystal Joshua@ 679-7113 ext. 38 or email@example.com