Businesses must be aware of the environmental implications of their operations, products and services. A sound environmental management system can assist companies to reduce their environmental impacts and improve operational efficiency. Participants will gain the necessary skills required to implement an Environmental Management System to meet the STOW-TT requirements through activity-based learning with coaching, case studies, group activities and open forum discussions.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the intent of an environmental management system and list the requirements of an environmental policy statement
- Develop a policy statement to satisfy the operations of their organisations
- Identify their organisations’ environmental aspects and impacts and determine their significance
- Develop an environmental management plan and outline programs for their organisations
- Conduct an audit of the environmental management system
- Participants will be able to develop a plan and determine the resources required for implementation
- Participants will be able to apply good practice to the implementation of their organisations’ environmental management systems using proven tools and techniques
Who should attend?
Anyone who is required to implement STOW requirements on behalf of their organisations or implement environmental management systems in general.
Date: September 17th, 2018
Time: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Venue: Energy Chamber, Learning Centre
Cost: Member $1,875 (Vat Exclusive);
Non-Member $2,400 (Vat Exclusive)