The Energy Chamber is hosting its 4th Annual Local Content and Capability Development Forum on Wednesday 23rd November, 2016 commencing at7:30 am at Cara Suites Hotel and Conference Centre, Claxton Bay. This event will ONLY be open to CEOs and Senior Managers of STOW certified companies, companies whose STOW certification is pending and those who are awaiting re-certification.
The purpose of this forum is to bring major operating companies, suppliers to the energy sector, and the Ministry of Energy and Energy Affairs together in order to discuss ways in which we can all work in unison to progress local content and capability development, and methods of delivery in the local energy sector. The Energy Chamber will also be reporting on its achievementsbased on the objectives that were set out from the last Local Content and Capability Development Forum.
- Please note that at the local content forum we will be discussing the items listed below:
- Registration process and feedback after procurement is completed
- Corporate governance
- Individual worker skills capability certification system
- Contractor HSE management system prequalification (STOW)
- Notice of Upcoming work
- Exporting energy services – what will help local companies need and can operator companies assist
- How to capitalize on deepwater development
- MSA agreements – smaller companies are being left out
We look forward to your participation at this event.
DATE: Wednesday 23rd November, 2016
TIME: 7:30 am to 1:30pm (Registration and breakfast begins from 7:30am)
VENUE: Cara Suites Hotel and Conference Centre, Claxton Bay
Please email your completed registration form to email@example.com and once submitted call x 21 to confirm your attendance.