Energy Chamber of Trinidad & Tobago
Local Content Forum
23rd November, 2017
Participants (invitation only):
- Representatives of STOW Certified Contractors and Service companies
- Representatives of Supply Chain function from major operators companies
- Representatives of the Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries
- Representatives of Ministry of Trade and ExporTT
- Representatives of financial institutions
- Representatives of industry-focused education and training institutions
- To achieve greater clarity on the Government of Trinidad & Tobago’s local content and capability development policy and to encourage the Ministry to set targeted goals to increase local content.
- To review the targets coming out of the last forum and provide an update on the activities that the Energy Chamber has undertaken since then.
- To set new targets and activities for the upcoming year for the Energy Chamber and additional stakeholders as it relates to local content development over the medium to long term.