The TT OSH Act seeks to ensure that employers create and maintain a safe and healthy working environment. This workshop seeks to raise awareness among all workers of the legal requirement imposed by the ACT on the performances and relationships at the workplace. It will help workers understand each other’s respective responsibilities.
On successful completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Why health and safety in the workplace is important.
- The legal framework on which safety and health legislation is based.
- Their personal responsibilities and liabilities under health and safety legislation, legal obligations and regulations.
- The requirements for organisations to have a written health and safety policy statement.
- Why and how health and safety should inform planning, training and decision-making.
- Understanding employer and employee duties.
- Understand the requirements for providing a safe place of employment and a safe system of work.
- Help persons to understand their duty of care.
For More Information: Please contact Chrystal Joshua at 6-ENERGY ext 38 or email@example.com