The Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday October 05th, 2017 and we now invite you to register for the event.
This year, the Annual General Meeting will begin at 4:00pm at the Regency Ballroom, Hyatt Regency and will include the following:
- 4:00pm -5:00pm – Annual General Meeting (free of charge)
- 5:00pm-8:30pm – a panel discussion featuring sector leaders and titled ‘Trinidad and Tobago and the Energy Transition’ which will be immediately followed by a Cocktail Reception
- The panelists are as follows:
- Vincent Pereira, Immediate Past Chairman of the Energy Chamber and President, BHP Trinidad.
- Norman Christie, Regional President, bpTT
- Eugene Tiah, Executive Chairman, Energy and Industrial Gases Business Unit, Massy
- Dwight Mahabir, Chief Executive Officer, Damus
- Nigel Darlow, President CEO, Atlantic
Members are asked to note that the Annual General meeting scheduled for 4:00pm – 5:00pm is a free event and is open to all members that are in good financial standing with the Energy Chamber. If you are unsure of the status of your company, please call Jodine at ext. 21. Kindly note that you must register in advance to attend the Annual General Meeting.
Immediately following the Annual General Meeting will be a panel discussion on the current economic environment and its impact on the energy sector. The panel will explore options for strengthening the industry and ensuring the viability of the sector. This session will be facilitated by several key energy sector executives from different sectors in the industry. A cocktail reception will follow this discussion and interested members must register and pay in order to attend these two events
You are now invited to register here. Kindly note the registration options available and the registration times for each option: