There is an additional benefit of being a member of the Energy Chamber. If your company wishes to access any computer-based assessment or training at the Learning Centre, you can also do so via our Online Registration system, the EXTRANET.
Members who use this service gain the following benefits:
- Use of a Purchase order
- 30-day credit
- Your employees will skip the queues at the Learning Centre and get attention immediately at our dedicated member’s desk
- Your employees do not fill out registration forms
- You will be able to view the training records of your employees i.e. passes vs. failures and expiry dates of assessment/training
To access these benefits, you need to be a registered Extranet user.
We will only accept Purchase Orders from companies who register their employees via our Extranet. If you are not an Extranet user, you will be required to pay with a company cheque on or before registration.
When we receive your Purchase Order, we will verify that registration has taken place on the Extranet. If the registration is incomplete, you will be required to complete it before we can process your employee(s). If the employee is already at the Learning Centre, this will delay the start of the assessment or training, so we would encourage all our members to use the online Extranet registration system.
For those members who are not currently using the Extranet and would like to begin using it, please follow the steps below:
- Log on to our website http://energynow.tt/training/
- Scroll down to the “PLEA Certification” area
- Click on “Members Registration” (located under “get registered”)
- Fill out the form completely and click submit
After you have completed the steps above, you will receive a confirmation email with your Username and Password. That email will contain all the information you will need to navigate successfully through the Extranet.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Learning Centre Manager @ 679-7113 ext. 39
We look forward to your registration.