The Energy Chamber of Trinidad and Tobago in collaboration with The University of Trinidad and Tobago present a:
Joint Breakfast meeting/presentation on
“Industry Sharing & Collaboration – driving down cost with innovative solutions”
The Energy Chamber of Trinidad and Tobago was approached by some of its members to host a forum to generate ideas concerning consolidation and sharing of resources amidst the backdrop of low oil prices and the uncertainty about gas supply. This issue was also raised during the panel discussion at our Annual General meeting at Hyatt Regency on October 13th.
We have since been able to engage:
- Massy Energy and Industrial Gases Business Unit,
- Offshore Sharing Solutions Ltd,
- Peterson Integrated Logistics TT Ltd and
- The University of Trinidad and Tobago
to sponsor a breakfast meeting at which they will all share their perspective on how such sharing an be achieved and what specific needs they can meet given their core services/products as the sector looks for creative and cost-effective ways to meet the challenges being faced.
In this regard, we would like to invite all members to a Breakfast meeting that will expose participants to information on how the presenting companies can help you to:
- Continue to do business efficiently given the ‘new norm’ of low oil prices
- Do business in such a way as to ensure that they remain competitive
- Find ways of consolidating effort and resources so that everyone wins
EVENT DATE: Wednesday January 11th, 2017
TIME: 8:30am – 10:30am (registration begins at 7:30am)
VENUE: UTT Campus Chaguanas, Off Monroe Road Flyover
COST: FREE, however all participants must register in advance (use form below)
FOR MORE INFO: 6-ENERGY ext 33
Unfortunately, registration is now closed.