Root cause analysis (RCA) is one of many quality improvement methods used to detect, understand, as well as, resolve any root causes of problems or incidents. It is the implementation of a series of widely known methods which, when utilized in various combinations, can produce a methodical, documented and calculated approach to the determination, comprehension and resolution of underlying causes of under achieved quality in organisations.
In the Energy sector, training in Root Cause Analysis is imperative, especially in firms where high-risk activities occur on a regular basis. This training provides you with the right techniques to effectively achieve this.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand and use a simple technique to investigate accidents or incidents.
- Introduce a systematic approach to investigation
- Review Loss Causation Model
- Identify causes and control activities
- Determine necessary control actions
- Orient to RCAT
- Discuss benefits and uses of RCAT
- Participate in workshop exercises
For More Information: Please contact Chrystal Joshua at 6-ENERGY ext 38 or email@example.com