This course is designed for persons with responsibility for the implementation of the STOW TT Minimum HSE Management System (HSEMS) requirements and covers the eleven (11) STOW elements. Participants will gain the necessary skills required to implement an HSE Management System through activity-based learning with coaching, case studies, group activities and open forum discussions.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand and interpret the STOW-TT HSEMS requirements as it relates to their company
• Understand the requirements for risk assessments and evaluation of risks
• Discuss the steps involved in implementing the eleven (11) STOW elements
• Implement policies, procedures and other documentation (inspections, checklists, audits etc.)
• Understand and discuss management supervision and employees’ role in the process
• Participants will gain more in-depth knowledge of the STOW-TT HSE Management System through interactive discussion and exercises.
• Participants will learn how to gather evidence to meet the requirements of the STOW elements.
• Participants will be able to guide their organization on the implementation of STOW which can result in cost savings to the organization.
• Participants will carry out assessment exercises as part of the training.
Who should attend
Anyone who is required to implement STOW requirements on behalf of their organisations.
Dates: July 22nd, 23rd, 30th , 2019
Time: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Venue: Energy Chamber, Learning Centre
Cost: Member $4,000 (Vat Exclusive); Non-Member $5,000 (Vat Exclusive)
For registration and further information:
Email: Keina Calliste: firstname.lastname@example.org; Ayanna Bartholomew: email@example.com
Phone: (868) 636-3749 / 679-4782 Ext. 27 / 31 / 32